Simpleview CRM: Overview for New Users (Monday)
This is a repeat session from Day 1.
This session provides you with the basics for getting started with the Simpleview CRM. In this interactive training, CRM users and administrators will gain hands-on experience navigating their system and learning how the different user groups connect to each other. We recommend taking this course within the first three months of someone using the system, whether in a new implementation or when taking over an existing implementation.
Time: 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- It is recommended that users have logged into their Simpleview CRM and attempted to navigate the system before attending the session.
Who Should Take This Course:
- New Simpleview CRM users and administrators, regardless of their job role and responsibilities at your DMO
When You Complete This Session, You Will Be Able To:
- Logging in and managing/customizing individual settings
- Utilizing different user groups, such as Member/Partner, Sales, and Consumer
- Managing your to-do items and tracking your completed tasks
- Accessing the Community Forums and KnowledgeBase
- Reviewing records such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Listings and more