Simpleview CMS: Foundations
This session will cover the foundational aspects of the Simpleview CMS that make it the most powerful CMS for destination marketing organizations.Attendees will be introduced to the breadth of features and functionality, and will be able to practice building pages, working with website imagery and blog posts.
- It is recommended that users have logged into their Simpleview CMS and attempted to navigate the system before attending the session.
Who Should Take This Course:
- New users of the Simpleview CMS who are responsible for the creation and maintenance of their organization’s website content
- Other DMO staff members that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of the Simpleview CMS, including membership/partnership managers and visitor services staff members
When You Complete This Session, You Will Be Able To:
- Developing page content with the CMS Page Builder
- Managing assets - images, documents and videos - in the Asset Library
- Creating press releases and blog posts in the Public Relations Module