Simpleview CRM: Certification Preparation and Exam for Meeting Sales
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Simpleview Certified Mentor in Meeting Sales? Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of the Simpleview CRM Meeting Sales user group by thinking through workflows and best practices when working with planners, stakeholders, and service providers. The session provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus your efforts to prepare for the Simpleview Meeting Sales certification exam.
Attending also allows you to take the highly valued Simpleview Meeting Sales certification exam at the end of the session.
Time: 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- It is highly recommended that users have actively worked in the Simpleview CRM Meeting Sales user group, or have participated in the Simpleview CRM Meeting Sales course in the Brainery, before attending this session
- Users must have taken the "CRM Overview" certification course before attending. Access to this course will be provided two weeks prior to Summit 2019 (Subject to change)
Who Should Take This Course:
- Intermediate to advanced users of the Simpleview CRM Meeting Sales user group who have an interest in furthering the development of their skills and ultimately want to succeed at the Simpleview Meeting Sales certification exam
When You Complete This Session, You Will Be Able To:
- Create Profiles and track History/Future information
- Apply best practices when sending meeting details to members, partners, and stakeholders through the Facility Search
- Maintain data updates for your Meeting Sales records, including Accounts, Contacts, and Leads
- Understand the importance of integrations with the Event Impact Calculator, MINT, Cvent, and other third-party systems for Meeting Sales-related job roles at a DMO
- Handle administrative actions, such as creating Custom Fields and Dropdowns