Simpleview CRM: Certification Preparation and Exam for Member/Partner
Are you ready to be recognized for your deep Member/Partner knowledge by becoming a Simpleview Certified Mentor in Member/Partner? Covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will use guided scenarios, lecture, and discussion to help hone your knowledge of next-level techniques for administering and managing the Simpleview CRM Member/Partner user group.
Attending this session also allows you to take the highly valued Simpleview Member/Partner certification exam at the end of the session.
Time: 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- It is highly recommended that users have actively worked in the Simpleview CRM Member/Partner user group, or have participated in the Simpleview CRM Member/Partner course in the Brainery, before attending this session.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Intermediate to advanced users of the Simpleview CRM Member/Partner user group who have an interest in furthering the development of their skills and ultimately want to succeed at the Simpleview Member/Partner certification exam.
When You Complete This Session, You Will Be Able To:
- Develop reports and searches
- Apply traces and triggers to workflows
- Handle dues and invoicing processes
- Review Benefits Summary data and understand its purpose across other user groups
- Connect stakeholders to the Extranet
- Apply data management best practices to Member/Partner records, including Accounts, Contacts, Listings, and Events